Friday, November 11, 2011

Still no Roxie layout . . .

I have yet to make a Roxie layout . . .but I might not after all.  It may just be my newest favorite card paper pack. (a position long held by disc. pattern "emporium").  Last night I had a great dinner out with the girls . . two of whom had just celebrated their birthdays.  So I came up with this fancy, pretty, girly card for them:

I used the "Geometric" design from "Wishes" card confidence book.  I simply rotated the layout and scaled the size up to a 5x7.  I hope my Girlfriends enjoy the card.

Today is a holiday in BC, Remembrance Day, and my 16th Wedding anniversary.  I asked my hubby for a day to myself with my scrapping (while he's upstairs painting my new scrapbooking room) and hope to finish off my advent calendars . . I'm making two  - both using "believe".  I'll post pics when these get done and then I have a very special Christmas Craft Idea I want to start on.  I've just gotta figure out a way to incorporate some CTMH.  Will share details of that too if I ever get started.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has twice the hours of planed ideas than there are hours in a day . . .

1 comment: