Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year - Newsletter

It's Here, it's here . . HOORAY!!!

I know I say this EVERY time . . . But I love this new idea book.  Really, it’s got something for everyone, boys, girls, cards, scrapbooks, vacations, birthdays, etc. etc.  But did I mention the prices?  CTMH is finally matching the U.S. and Canadian prices!  So everything has gone down in price!  While the new Idea Book doesn’t go live until Feb. 1, the reduced prices went live Jan 1, 2012.  so anything you want this month (and there is a great Campaign for January) you’ll get at the new, lower prices.
So, if you want your copy of the newest Idea book they are just $5, or free with a $25 order.  E-mail me your Idea Book request and I’ll drop it off or pop it in the mail.

Upcoming Events:
Jan 13/14: Crop at Shepherd of the Valley Church Langley
           $25/per person Friday 5pm-11pm, Sat 9am-10pm,
            Or $5 for Friday only , $20 for Saturday only
Jan 20: Hostess Club - 7pm—my house 12x12 Layout
           Drop-ins welcome, please give me 48 hrs notice to prep your kit.  $5 drop – in fee, or free with order over $25

Interested in joining a Hostess Club or Starting your own?  It’s lots of fun, we keep your $ commitment as low as possible, by meeting every second month.  Plus you get to earn the free Product when it’s your month to be Hostess.  We can do Cards, Page layouts, custom paper crafting or a variety—you set up a group of 6-8 people and I’ll customize the Club to fit your wishes.  Meetings can be held at my home or yours.   Email or call me for more information.

I know I haven't posted much since Christmas . . . we had a very relaxed, low key Christmas.  For the first time - ever - Our Master Bedroom did not become the Christmas gift hiding & wrapping centre.  My Scrapbooking room did!  I had to close up my Scrapping Shop around mid-december and start wrapping like a mad woman.  We actually had wrapped gifts under the tree BEFORE midnight Christmas Eve.
I just placed an order for lots of goodies from the new CTMH Spring Idea Book.  (Okay LOTS! $326!!!! - I used up a bunch of Product Credits I've earned as a Consultant so I'll get it all for free!!! Seriously, being a Consultant has it's perks!).  So, once all those goodies arrive, you can bet I'll be busy with some new artwork.  in the meantime I have a few pictures left to post from

Christmas and my Hostess Club in a few weeks using paper from the Fall Idea Book . . . so I'll be around.

Looking forward to what 2012 has to bring us, 2011 was a great CTMH year!

No comments:

Post a Comment