Saturday, November 23, 2013

November Hostess Club Card Class

Merry Christmas...

I love this time of year when I can go glitter crazy with Christmas card ideas.  I also love that there are lots of Crops where I can teach Make n Takes and my hostess group so I can fully explore all the great card Ideas I've pinned away and been dream up over the year.

It's always so hard for me to narrow down which ideas to try and teach... Time is always my biggest constraint - can I fit this into a 2 hour class time slot or an under an hour Make n take?

Last night my Hostess Club came and we crafted the following cards:

 Sparkle & Shine  paper & Washi tape 
Frosted paper & prisma glitter (dryer sheet technique)            

Sparkle & Shine paper pack with prisma glitter and second generation stamping 

A fun class with a great group of ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment